tests the Cooke anamorphic /i lenses on the Arri Alexa XT Plus:
Test of the Cooke Anamorphic / i lenses. Shot at Keslow Camera with an Alexa XT Plus (4:3 sensor). Camera was set to 1600 ISO with a 180º shutter and 4300K WB throughout. Each lens was shot wide open and at a T2.3 as well as at a T2.8 & T4.0. The Arri Log ProRes 422HQ files were taken into DaVinci Resolve where a Rec709 LUT was applied.
From the Cooke website:
- Anamorphic /i Lenses available: 25, 32, 40, 50, 75, 100 and 135mm with 2x squeez
- T2.3 aperture
- Offers anamorphic lens characteristics including 2:1 oval bokeh for out of focus highlights
- The Cooke Look® and colour matched with all other Cooke prime lenses.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area
- Linear iris
- Equipped with the next generation of /i Squared Technology* for lens metadata capture
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments