The OSEE LCM156 is a 10-bit production monitor that does not sacrifice on quality, but is insanely affordable:
…With true 10 bit (1.07 billion colors) color depth an RGB Backlit screen and advanced IP engine exceed the performance and quality of many competing products at a price meant to make this model available to every user. Producers, Directors, Editors, Colorists, Lighting Directors, and DPs will discover the LCM156 to be a production tool that provides true reproduction of their artistic efforts by effortlessly adding a 3D LUT with a compatible LUT box.
- Status Display
- GPI – Tally
- OSD – Tally
- 16 Channels of Audio Metering
- 178° x 178° Viewing Angle
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 700:1 Contrast Ratio
- True 10 Bit Color Depth
- Input/Ouput – SDI, HD-SDI, DVI-D, HDSDI, Composite
- Area Marker – 4:3, 15:9, 14:9, 13:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, 16:9
- Safety Marker – 80%, 85%, 88%, 90%, 93%, 95%, 100%
- Audio Source – AUDIO1, AUDIO2, UNDEF AUDIO1, AUDIO2, UNDEF AUDIO2, EMBEDDED
To order the monitor or to learn more, click here.
If you’re interested in an OLED version. OSEE also makes the OLED XCM250, which retails for $5,395:
To learn more, click here.