If you’re an absolute beginner to Final Cut Pro X, then the most important thing to learn right from the word go is the workflow. This includes importing, exporting and most critical – data management.
Learn how to import, export and manage data in Final Cut Pro X, in 17 minutes:
To carry on your education, read the following articles:
- How to Import Video into Final Cut Pro X
- The Final Cut Pro X Export Guide
- How to Round-trip from Final Cut Pro X to DaVinci Resolve
- The Difference between Encoding, Transcoding and Rendering
- What is Final Cut Pro XML