reviews the Veydra Mini-Primes set for Micro Four Thirds:
If you’re a low-budget or independent filmmaker, chances are that cinema lenses are out of reach for most products. Veydra is attempting to rectify that with their Mini-Primes, beautiful lenses made for Micro 4/3. But have to many compromises been made to make them this size and cost?
The Veydra Mini-primes come in five flavors, all at T2.2 and with a constant 80mm front diameter:
- 12mm – $1,199 (24mm equivalent)
- 16mm – $999 (32mm equivalent)
- 25mm – $899 (50mm equivalent)
- 35mm – $899 (70mm equivalent)
- 50mm – $899 (100mm equivalent)