In this video I share the major blunders I made with my first feature film. Everyone makes mistakes, but blunders are things you don’t recover from:
Here’s the list:
- Hire an on-set photographer. You need the stills to market your movie.
- Decided on a location with no toilets or electricity.
- Wrote the script in English but shot in Hindi without proper dialogues.
- Buying the camera!
- No art or prop department at all!
- Went into production without casting a major character.
- Too many VFX and green screen shots.
- Gave myself too little time – only 7 days for shooting a 90 minute movie.
- If you’re desperate, stop!!